If you’re familiar with our clinic, you’ll have met Jackie, our amazing office manager of almost 10 years. This Fall, she and her husband will begin a new adventure in BC as he starts a new career in the Air Force. Jackie leaves big shoes to fill, but we’re confident we’ll find the ideal person to take over and join our team. 🙂
- 37.5 hours per week, mostly daytime but occasional flexibility is required.
- Job duties are split between reception and office admin.
- 2 weeks paid vacation + 5 Flex Days for appointments, etc.
- Pay: TBD based on experience
- Start date: July 16th, 2018
- Must be able to supervise, delegate and organize efficiently to meet deadlines
- Must enjoy working with the public and have excellent interpersonal skills
- Must have strong working knowledge of computers and information technology.
- Minimum 2 years experience in office management
- Minimum 1-2 years experience in reception
- Experience with appointment booking software
- Must have experience working with Quickbooks, ideally with some experience running a small payroll.
Would like to Haves:
- Some marketing experience including updating of websites, social media management and or using graphic software such as Canva for basic image creation
- Experience with third party insurance billing (Blue Cross, eTelus, etc)
- Team building skills
In a nutshell….
Our clinic is a fun, great place to work. But, it’s BUSY. We often have 200+ patient visits per week. This requires an office manager who can think on their feet, organize their work day efficiently and make sure our patients receive the best possible experience.
Think you’re the right person, or know someone who is? Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org