Dr. Sarah Park ND
“Let food be your medicine and let medicine be your food” – Hippocrates
Naturopathic Doctors use the following modalities:
- Clinical Nutrition
- Herbal Medicine
- Traditional Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture
- Lifestyle Counseling
Naturopathic Doctors are trained to provide primary care in an integrative setting. The naturopathic focus is to find and treat the root cause, remove obstacles to healing, and guide patients on their own wellness path.
Our naturopathic doctors treat a variety of conditions and welcome patients of all ages. In addition to our regular consultations, we do have a special interest in women’s health and offer the following specialty services.
- Adult New Patient Visit (75 mins): $195
- Student/Senior New Patient Visit (75 mins): $185
- Adult Follow Up (45 mins): $95
- Student/Senior Follow Up (45 mins): $90
- Adult & Student/Senior Follow Up (30 mins): $75
- Adult & Student/Senior Acute Visit (15 mins): $50
- Acupuncture (60 mins): $75
- Phone Consult (PER 15 mins): $50
Call 902.444.3303 or BOOK ONLINE!