Dr.Jennifer Salib Huber RD ND and Dr. Sarah Park ND
“Let food be your medicine and let medicine be your food” – Hippocrates
Naturopathic Doctors use the following modalities:
- Clinical Nutrition
- Herbal Medicine
- Traditional Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture
- Lifestyle Counseling
Naturopathic Doctors are trained to provide primary care in an integrative setting. The naturopathic focus is to find and treat the root cause, remove obstacles to healing, and guide patients on their own wellness path.
Our naturopathic doctors treat a variety of conditions and welcome patients of all ages. In addition to our regular consultations, we do have a special interest in women’s health and offer the following specialty services:
- New Patient Visit – Initial: $175 – adult; $165 – student/senior
- Follow up Visit (45 mins): $95 – adult; $90 – student/senior
- Follow up Visit (30 mins): $75
- Acupuncture: $75
- Phone Consult: $50 per 15 mins
- Acute Visit (15 mins): $50
- Pre-Conception Package – $345
- Includes a series of 3 visits (initial + 2 follow-ups).
- Assessment will include dietary analysis and menstrual cycle/basal body temperature analysis.
- This is best suited to those looking to begin trying to conceive in 3-6 months.
- ART (Assisted Reproduction Therapies) package – $840
- Initial Assessment+ 10 acupuncture sessions
- Includes complimentary post-transfer/post-IUI acupuncture
- Includes email and phone support.
- Healthy Pregnancy Package -$500
- 4 well-pregnancy visits, including an initial visit.
- Dietary analysis, symptom management, up-to-date information re: vitamin and nutrient requirements.
- Also includes birth plan preparation and discussion of post-partum care.
- Breastfeeding preparation and support
- Includes 2 complimentary 15-minute phone consults
- Existing patients can take advantage of a 4 visit well-pregnancy package (does not incl initial appt) for $380.