Each year, we select a group or organization in our community to support during the holiday season. This year, we’ve partnered with Bryony House to support a family transitioning from the shelter, in the hopes of brightening their holiday just a little bit.
The family we’ve been paired with is a mother with four children, ages 6 (boy), 4 (boy), 3 (girl) ad 6 months (girl). Suggested items include:
- Boys size 4 and preschool size 12 winter boots
- Size 5 and 7 clothing (boys)
- Large boys underwear
- Size 12 months a size 4 girls clothing
- Toy suggestions: PS3 games for 3-6 yrs, toy cars and trucks, barbies and baby learning toys.
- Mom has asked for size 9 ladies boots.
- Cash donations are also welcome and will be used to purchase gift cards for groceries.
If you’d like to donate one of the above items, please let us know so that we can avoid duplication.
As you can see, they are in need of many of the “basics” we take for granted. If you’d like to help us brighten this family’s holiday, you will get a chance to win a gift basket full of goodies from us!
- Initial appointment with Dr. Jennifer Salib Huber, ND (or 2 30-minute followups for existing patients)
- Initial acupuncture appointment with Kenton Sefcik, R.Ac (60 mins)
- Selection of Anointment soaps
- Anointment Rose toner and shea butter cream
- 200 ml bottle of Nutra Sea omega-3 oil
- $20 gift card to Kept
- $20 gift card to Hazelnut and Rose
As always, we thank all of our patients who join us in giving back this holiday season. Donations will be accepted until Friday December 19th and we will draw for the winner of the gift basket on December 22nd.