With only 1 week left to go, many shoppers are in the home stretch. Here’s our top picks for locally made and/or sourced gifts this season!
- Cumberland Perfect Sleep Company Buckwheat hull pillows.
- The perfect gift for anyone with back or neck pain. Give us a call if you’d like us to set one aside for you!
- Anointment Natural Skin Care Products
- Natural skin care at its best! Handmade in Sackville, NB, this line of natural skin care products is perfect for Moms, Dads and babies! Drop in to pick up the perfect stocking stuffer!
- Gift Certificates that give the gift of health!
- Need a gift certificate for any of our services? Call ahead at 902.444.3303 and we’ll get one ready for you!
- Locally made granola bars and oatmeal by Made with Local
- These tasty blends are perfect for the local foodie on your list. Check out their website to order online or find a list of local retailers
- Give the gift of great food!
- Have you checked out the list of amazing restaurants in Downtown Dartmouth?
- Give the gift of shelter.
- We love this gift suggestion. A donation of $35.50 provides food and shelter for one night to someone in need.
- Support access to healthy food in schools by supporting Nourish Nova Scotia.
- This makes a great teacher gift! Your donation to Nourish Nova Scotia will support the nutritional health and well-being of Nova Scotia’s children and youth throughout the school year
- Support the Dartmouth North Community Food Centre!
- There’s still time to donate to the centre’s ‘Good Food Matters Matching Fund’ until December 31st!
- Feed Nova Scotia is always in need of donations, more now than ever.
- Margaret’s House in Downtown Dartmouth is always accepting donations of food and warm clothing.
Wishing you a warm and joy-filled holiday season!