Black Friday isn’t everyone’s cup of tea, and we’re joining a host of other socially conscious local businesses who are participating in Give Back Friday. What is it?
Participating businesses are committing to donating a portion of their sales, or proceeds of an online auction to a local charity or community group. Isn’t that amazing? We think so! Visit the Give Back Friday page for a full list, but here’s what we’re offering up, which is also found on our Auction page.
- Initial New Patient visit (60-minutes) with Dr. Jennifer Salib Huber RD ND
- 30-minute nutrition and diet review with Samanda Verdun, ND
- Initial New Patient visit with Kenton Sefcik, R.Ac
- Initial New Patient visit with Cheri Walsh, PT.
- Cumberland Perfect Sleep Company Buckwheat Pillow (donated by Dr. Denise Wright, DC)
We’ll be donating 100% of the auction proceeds to the Dartmouth North Community Food Centre to support them in the great work they do. And since an anonymous donor has offered to match donations up to $10000 starting on November 29th (Giving Tuesday), your money will go even further! Visit our auction page to bid, and don’t delay – the auction ENDS on Sunday night at 11:45 pm!