This week marks 3 years since Pillars of Health opened its doors. After 4 years in practice, I knew the kind of clinic I wanted to open and began searching for the perfect group of practitioners to help fulfill my vision of an integrative multidisciplinary clinic. I wanted to provide a full-service clinic able to see patients of all ages, and treat a multitude of conditions. And, most importantly I wanted the care to be collaborative, always working in the patient’s best interests. I think we’ve accomplished that, and are looking forward to the future!
Our current list of services include:
- Naturopathic Medicine – Dr. Jennifer Salib Huber, RD, ND and Dr. Taryn Deering, ND
- Chiropractic – Dr. Denise Wright, DC
- Massage Therapy – Jennifer Parsons, RMT, Meghan Munro, RMT and Lori Monk, RMT
- Acupuncture – Kenton Sefcik, R.Ac
- Physiotherapy & Osteopathy – Cheri Walsh, BScPT
- Counseling – Christina Wilson, MSW, RSW
To help shape the future of our clinic, we would be grateful for any input you can provide. Is there a service you’d like to see? Is there anything we can do better? Any suggestions for events or talks?
To thank you for your input, we’ll be drawing for two packages!
1. New patient visit (or two 1/2-hour follow-ups) with Dr. Salib Huber, RD, ND and a copy of Naturopathic First Aid
2. New patients visit (or two 1/2-hour follow-ups) with Dr. Taryn Deering, ND and a copy of The New Naturopathic Diet.
Thank you once again for supporting us, and helping us help you!