If you are wondering about integrative, or alternative medicine, this page may help answer some common questions you may have.
1. What conditions do you treat?
While each modality (aka therapy) has its own strengths and limitations, we treat a wide variety of health conditions including:
- Women’s Health conditions including PMS, menopause, osteoporosis
- Preconception and fertility care, including IUI and IVF support.
- Prenantal, pregnancy and post-partum care including dietary support, symptom management and breastfeeding support.
- Muskuloskeletal conditions (acute and chronic) including back/neck pain, osteoarthritis, frozen shoulder strained or sprained muscles.
- Anxiety and Depression
- Stress management
- Chronic Fatigue and Fibromyalgia
- Gastrointestinal health including IBS, IBD and diverticulosis.
- Metabolic syndrome, including diabetes and high cholesterol.
2. Does Insurance cover your services?
Most private health care companies will cover our services. Please inquire with your provider for more details. If available, we are happy to direct bill your insurance company.
3. I’m not sure which practitioner I need to see. Who should I book an appointment with?
All of our services are described here, and our practitioners also have additional information about themselves on our practitioner pages. If you require further assistance, please don’t hesitate to call the office at 902.444.3303 and one of our office staff will be happy to help you.