Are you ready to become an Intuitive Eater?
REGISTRATION opens on April 1st! https://coursecraft.net/courses/z9WCB/splash
This program will help you FIND YOUR WAY when it comes to food, nutrition and health. I’ll help you sort fact from fiction, and give you the tools to commit to a life of freedom from diets and diet culture — while still honouring your health!
In my integrative practice, I work with adults who are ready to move beyond the number on the scale. If you’re tired of counting and tracking, but still believe you need to lose weight to be healthy, loved, or accepted, this program is for you.
Intuitive Eating is a non-diet approach that doesn’t rely on meal plans, calories or macros. You’ll make peace with food, learn to honour your body’s hunger and fullness cues and leave guilt and shame behind you. And best of all, you’ll find what you need to experience healthy, in body and mind.
Beginning May 1st, this online program runs for eight weeks. You’ll get biweekly video lessons, homework and handouts along with membership in a private Facebook group where we can share, support and ask questions.
What will be covered?
- A “deep dive” introduction to Intuitive Eating. We’ll start with the foundations and then go further into the details, so you have all you need to understand this approach and be successful. I’ll share examples from my own life, and my 14-years of practice as a Registered Dietitian and Naturopathic Doctor.
- A thorough review of weight science and why diets don’t work. In my practice, this is where people trip up. They’re lured back by the promises of diet culture. I want you to get OFF that hamster wheel.
- How to really LISTEN to your body’s hunger and fullness cues and truly learn to manage emotional hunger with confidence and self-compassion.
- How to honour your health with gentle, evidence-based nutrition instead of arbitrary food rules that change regularly.
- Most importantly: learn to LOVE your body, even if you don’t like it…yet.
What’s included in the program?
- Four videos (10-15 mins) that will discuss the week’s theme.
- Research to support the topic we’re discussing (ie. weight science).
- A set of handouts that will guide you through self-assessments and reflection.
- A list of recommended reading for each week
- Membership in a private Facebook group for the duration of the program where you can share stories and ask questions.
I hope you’ll join me and commit to health, instead of just weight loss.
REGISTRATION opens April 1st! Sign up for the waiting list and be the first to know! https://coursecraft.net/courses/z9WCB/splash
Jenn Salib Huber RD ND