Happy New Year! It’s a new year, and I’m sure there are many new babies getting ready to start solid food! Interested in the Baby Led Weaning approach to solid introduction? If so, here’s a list of my upcoming workshops in HRM:
- January 29 – Fiddleheads Kids Shop – Dartmouth
- March 2nd – Nurtured – Halifax
- March 30th – Nurtured – Halifax
- April 2nd – Fiddleheads Kids Shop – Dartmouth
- May 25th – Nurtured – Halifax
These fun and interactive 1-hour workshops are designed to provide you with the knowledge and know-how to introduce foods with confidence, safety and success! REGISTRATION is required though as space is limited! In addition you’ll receive a handout (with recipes) and access to the Baby Led Weaning 101 Facebook group for questions and discussion.
Want to learn more?
- Getting baby (and parents!) ready for Baby Led Weaning
- Does Baby Led Weaning Increase the Risk of Nutritional Deficiencies?
- Baby Led Weaning Does not Increase the Risk of Choking
Can’t attend an in-person workshop?
- Book an in-office 1-1 session! These 45 mins sessions (which may be covered under extended health insurance) can include up to 4 people (Mom, Dad, Grammy, etc) and offer a more individualized session designed to meet your family’s unique needs.
- Inquire about webinars which are offered 1-2 times a year (minimum of 6-8 people)